Courtesy of optasports.com
Dundee United v Inverness CT
Dundee United v Inverness CT
- The Terrors have not lost to Inverness in four home games, winning three.
- They've scored 11 goals in the process, although they conceded five in that period.
- There has been just one 0-0 result in 19 SPL games between the two sides.
- Last season's 4-4 thriller at Tannadice Park was the only time that particular score line was recorded in the SPL in the 2012/13 campaign.
- Dundee United failed to win any of their home games in which they went behind last season, while Caley were unbeaten on the road when they went ahead, winning six (D2).
- This will be the first time the two clubs have met since March 2012, when both sides were in the second tier of Scottish football.
- That season Ross County kept three clean sheets in four games against the Jags.
- Ross County have gone eight games (all comps) unbeaten against Partick Thistle, winning three (D5).
- Partick have not been in the top tier of Scottish football since the 2003/04 season, when they did notregister a win in their opening 14 games (D2 L14).
- Ross County kept 15 clean sheets in the SPL last season - second only to champions Celtic (16).
- Last season in the SPL, Hearts failed to register a win against their arch rivals, drawing three (L1).
- The Jambos have lost just once in their last 14 SPL games against Hibs, winning seven (D6).
- The five matches in all competitions between these sides last season produced 19 yellow cards - Hearts 10 and Hibs 9.
- The last red card in this fixture was in the 2012 Scottish FA Cup final and was for Hibernian's Pa Saikou Kujabi as Hearts won 5-1.
- This fixture will be the 301st meeting between the old rivals, with Hearts leading Hibs 133 wins to 78 (89 draws).
- In the 2012/13 SPL campaign, the Saints won all three of their fixtures against Kilmarnock.
- Last season, St Johnstone's Murray Davidson netted three times in three appearances against Killie.
- St Johnstone took the lead in 19 games last season and did not lose a match when doing so (W14 D5), while Kilmarnock did not register a win when going behind (D4 L15).
- The Saints are unbeaten in their last eight against Killie (W5 D3) and have not lost in their last five visits to Rugby Park (W3 D2).
- Kilmarnock have lost six of their last seven SPL matches and have not won at home since February.
- The two sides met five times in all competitions last season with both sides picking a win apiece (D3).
- Motherwell have gone 13 SPL games without defeat against Aberdeen, winning seven (D6).
- Motherwell gained 20 points from a losing position in the SPL last season - more than any other side. In the 21 games in which they went behind they won 5 and drew 5.
- Aberdeen scored the fewest first-half goals out of all the SPL clubs last season with 15.
- The Dons have won their last two Scottish FA Cup fixtures at Fir Park but have not won in the league there since the second game of the 2008/09 season.