Can Chelsea be the first team to win twice at Old Trafford in a calendar year?
Best match odds:
- Man Utd - 6/4 Bet365
- Draw - 5/2 Totesport
- Chelsea - 21/10 Coral
- Robin van Persie has now scored nine goals in his last eight Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Chelsea could become the first team ever to win two Barclays Premier League games at Old Trafford versus Man Utd in a calendar year.
- Manchester United have suffered 14 Premier League defeats against Chelsea; more than against any other side.
- The Red Devils' win percentage against Chelsea in the Premier League is just 31%; their lowest figure against an opponent in the competition.
- These two sides met five times in 2012/13 in all competitions, with Chelsea prevailing three times and losing just once.
- Javier Hernandez has scored in six of his last nine appearances against Chelsea in all competitions.
- Jose Mourinho has lost just two of his seven competitive games as a manager at Old Trafford (W3 D2 L2).
- Wayne Rooney provided two assists as a substitute versus Swansea. This only happened in the Premier League only twice in the whole of 2012-13 (Oscar & Hope Akpan).
- A win in this game will ensure Chelsea have won their opening three league games in four of the last five seasons.
- Juan Mata has scored in each of the last three Barclays Premier League games between Chelsea and Manchester United.
Both teams to score is best 13/20 with BetVictor who also offer the best price on the no market also offering 13/10.
Chelsea beat Manchester United towards the end of last season and will want to avoid successive defeats. For Manchester United or Chelsea to win the match is 1/3 with Bet365 and this will be our pre-match bet. Our free £50 will go all on the draw, currently 12/5, but expect this to shorten, as shrewd backers will follow suit.
- Pre-match - Chelsea/Man U to win double chance: 1/3 Bet365
- In play - Draw: 12/5 Bet365
- Pre-match wins backing £50 will return £66.67
- In play backing 12/5 with £50 will return £140
Possible profit positions:
- Pre-match - £16.67
- In-play - £90 (£140 minus the £50 pre-match bet) #prayforthedraw
We have a fantastic offer for existing and new customers of Bet365 using their £50 in play offer.
Simply place a pre-match bet on any market up to £50, and receive a free in play bet to the same value as the pre match bet.
For those asking before, you have to weigh in with a double stake as Bet365 will not have the resources and time to credit everyone with a bet in time. For instance, if you place a £50 pre-match bet, ensure you have £100 in the account, as the in play bet if it loses will be refunded as real money at the end.
There is a rule about market manipulation, and i know that many have attempted the same bet half a dozen times without any questioning.
New customers - BET365: New Bet365 customers get a free matched bet upto £200 + other benefits. sign up using this link http://bit.ly/15ydDMs